Dear Customers, Please Before You Use The Online Shop www.queerwear.net to get acquainted with our GENERAL CONDITIONS, as they have the power of a contract between us.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions according to which Katerina 7 Ltd., UIC: 204981218, headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Studentski Grad, bl. 58 vh.A sells goods to its users through the online store at www.queerwear.net hereinafter referred to as a TRADER. Anyone who loads the technical device used by him at www. queerwear.net will call us USER.
- By using the online store at queerwear.net, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- When loading any store page with built-in hyperlinks in it, or by using or paying products offered by the store, the USER agrees, accepts in full and undertakes to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The USER is identified for the purpose of determining his statement of acceptance of the Terms of Service, which is done through the user's comIP stored in the log file of the server as well as other information.
- The products on the website clearopatrabg.com do not represent a legally binding offer but rather are a demonstration online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
- The contractual language is Bulgarian or English and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs.
USER carries the risk of damage/loss of the goods after delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the consumer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the USER or a person authorized by him. Any damage, hits and other damages should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In the event that damage is found to have been incurred in transporting the goods, the MERCHANT shall not be liable for the warranty service of this good.
In the case of incorrect or wrong address, contact person and/or telephone when submitting the application, the MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
Upon delivery of the goods, the USER or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be the person who does not own the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the CUSTOMER shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods.
In the event that the USER is not found within the term of delivery at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, the MERCHANT is relieved of his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the USER and this can be ascertained through their ordinary inspection, the USER may request that the delivered goods be replaced with a corresponding purchase request within 48 hours of receipt her.
THE MERCHANT offers a guarantee document to his / her customers for a purchased item if such a document is provided by the producer of the goods. The document describes: address and telephone of the authorized repairers of the purchased goods the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers guarantee period of the goods purchased by the USER.
Prices on the site do not include packing and shipping. In the event that goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the CUSTOMER shall pay all customs, export-related charges.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF A TRADER
- The MERCHANT has the right, but not the obligation to retain materials and information located on the server at www.queerwear.net
- The MERCHANT is entitled at any time without notice to the USER when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms and at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site.
- The products in the SHOP are limited to the specified conditions. Katerina 7 Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to the published products and prices, and all such amendments and supplements will take effect from the moment of their publication on the website of the online store: www.queerwear.net
- After receipt of the payment, the merchant undertakes to transfer to the USER the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase, to check for the technical condition of each item before sending it (if this is possible without to break the integrity of the package).
- The MERCHANT is not liable for failure to fulfill his obligations under this contract in circumstances that the MERCHANT has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - force majeure, occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services outside MERCHANT'S CONTROL
- The MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on the computers of the consumer. These are text files that are stored on the USER's hard disk and enable the user to recover information about the USER by identifying it and allowing tracking of its actions, the websites it visits, the hyperlinks it uses, the information that uses and records others.
- The MERCHANT has the right to refuse to deliver a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the goods requested, the MERCHANT informs the USER about its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the customer or the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the USER will be able to choose between refunds, cancellation of the order or replacement order.
- The advice, advice or assistance provided by MERCHANTS 'specialists and employees in relation to the use of the services by the user does not give rise to any liability or liability for the MERCHANT. The Company is not responsible for the product information specified by the manufacturer inaccurately.
- The MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information pertaining to its Users, whether registered.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER
- The USER has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
- The USER bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The USER is obliged to notify the MERCHANT immediately of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password and whenever there is a danger of such use.
- The USER is obliged to indicate a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay for the delivery costs, if it is not free of charge and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that the delivery is free of charge, it shall be deemed to be gratuitous.
- THE USER undertakes to indemnify a MERCHANT AND ALL THIRD PARTIES for any harm suffered and lost profits, including any costs and lawyers' fees incurred as a result of claims made and / or paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks , materials or information that the USER has used, located on the server, posted, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through www. queerwear.net in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, Good Morals or Internet Ethics.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER APPLICATION
Consumer information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
- The main features of the products are described on the product presentation page.
- A supplier of goods ordered by this online store is Katerina 7 Ltd, UIC: 204981218
- Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1271, Studentski Grad, bl. 58, ent. A phone 08930973127, www.queerwear.net, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The address of the place of business activity is: Sofia 1700, Studentski grad, Prof. Dr. Ivan Stranski "1C
- The final price of the goods is displayed on the product presentation page next to the product name. The cost of transport shipping costs is NOT included in the price of the goods. It is stated separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price.
- The Online SHOP does not charge any costs of using a communication tool for signing the distance contract.
- Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the Merchant undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services are described in the "Delivery and Payment" section.
Terms, term and ways of exercising the right of withdrawal:
The USER has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving any reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date of delivery, that is, the date on which you or your designated third party accepted and physically ruled the product
In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the consumer must notify the MERCHANT by indicating the name and address of the correspondence and, if there is such, a telephone number and e-mail address, as well as his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application, should be submitted to the MERCHANT on paper or other durable media.
The USER should send to the MERCHANT or return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day the USER informed the MERCHANT for their refusal of the contract.
The MERCHANT has the right to postpone the reimbursement of the payments until the goods are returned or until evidence is provided that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
Goods should be returned in original packaging in their entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, the USER should bear the transportation costs of returning the goods to the SHOP.
If there is a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our representative at 08930973127. If a defective product is found, the MERCHANT undertakes to replace it with a new one such as the transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods at the expense of the TRADER .
In the case of violations of the appearance of the goods resulting from transport, you may contact the messenger for the damaged shipment protocol.
Claims of products of our Fetish category are also not allowed for hygienic reasons.
The products to be replaced MUST NOT be worn, worn, not stained or damaged in their entirety. They must be in their original packaging that is intact and in the form in which it has been obtained. If you return products that do not meet these conditions, they will be detained and replacement will not be done.